SPAC services for Physicians
- Automated chronic care management services.
- Regularly updated comprehensive patient- centered plan of care (to be provided by the physician).
- Continuity of care through access to established care team for successive routine appointments.
- Scheduled preventive service and medication monitoring by our trained staff with our patent pending mhealth applications for each patient customized with your practice logo. As part of the 20 minutes of non face to face services, SPAC will provide monthly reports of the chronic Care Management services as required by Medicare for billing.
- Access to our proprietary beneficiary consent form that can be uploaded in the EMR as required by Medicare.
- Patient access to their care team for 24 hours. After business hours, our clinically certified care staff is available for the patient to address chronic care needs.
- Patient care team access to each patient's care plan via our portals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7) as required by Medicare.
- Patients can communicate with their care team by telephone, secure messaging and other communication modalities like email, and live support for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7).
- We help in the management of care transitions facilitated by electronic exchange of health information via our HIPAA compliant cloud portals.
Please sign-up with SPAC International to allow us to extend our chronic care management services and maximize the benefits to your patients.. Enrolment fees may apply.